Friday, October 24, 2008

She's got a big Mappetite

Map is my youngest, my Baby Love.  She's a freaky mutant fluffy coated corgi and she is my heart dog.  She's also a wicked, naughty girl.  She's pretty and she knows it and she uses that to manipulate people.  She gets mad when she realizes being the pretty one and getting away with murder doesn't float well with me.  But I'm the cute one! she pouts.

I used to crate all my dogs at night.  The girls do well out, so only Jack stays in his giant crate at night.  Prior to moving the ladies' crates out of the living room, I used to feed them in their crates as well.  Jack, ever the unstable one, still gets fed in his crate so he doesn't go wonky on anyone.

Tuesday used to be a very picky eater.  She would always rather hold out on the slim chance she'd get some people food than to eat the food she was given.  That has changed since she got sick and was spayed.  Now she's a veritable piglet.  But in the past, she'd just ignore the kibble (you expect me to eat that?) and let it go stale in her bowl.

Map, however, couldn't stand to see a good bowl of food go to waste.  She was so motivated to get the food that she figured out how to open the locked crate to get to the delicious morsels inside.  That's the shenanigans she is up to in the following clip:


No comments: