Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Need To Bleed

I am very much looking forward to seeing Aunt Flo this month. I am very testy right now. If she doesn't get here soon, I am liable to snap on someone.

Here is a list of things making me testy:
  • Staples did not have single zippy ID badge holders. I don't need a 10 pack, thank you very much.
  • I am tired. I have so much going on right now that I have no down time. I really need some quiet, down time (my introvert side speaking)
  • The dogs are constantly barking and going at each other. Give it a rest already!
  • I think my dryer died this morning after a 20 year history. It heats, but I think the spinning part is busted. Kinda takes the tumble out of tumble drying.
  • Cellphone drivers who cannot drive
  • Stupid people in general
  • The clutter I have let take over the house
Here are some things that are making me less testy:
  • I get a 3 day weekend starting soon
  • I get to go to Jason's Deli for lunch (YUM SALAD!!!) with my gals from work
  • I'm going to get my garage shelves put up tomorrow!!!
  • Did I mention a 3 day weekend? : )

No comments: