Monday, July 13, 2009

It could be worse

Today was a typical Monday.  Everything pissed me off, from the idiot drivers on the interstate, to dawdling shuttle bus drivers, to the dumbass who inherited my DNA analyzer (whose mess I'm cleaning up) to the entire spectrum of Asian languages because they are so harsh sounding and often spoken by women with really annoying voices.

However, it could always be worse.  And some guy on Friday really had it worse.

I was riding the bus out to my car.  It was just the driver and I heading toward the last lot, where I park.  We drove past this truck that had about six Hefty bags of stuff piled all around it.  Clothes and things.

Surely not, I thought.  Surely this poor sap's girlfriend did not take all his crap to work and dump them around his truck--good riddance and if you haven't figured it out by now, WE'RE OVER!!!

The driver said, "Dayum!  Someone is having a bad day when he gets offa work!"

Ha! It wasn't just me because the driver thought the same thing!  I like her--great minds and all that jazz.  I'd heard of people doing that, you know, throwing all their crap out on the front lawn.  But I'd never heard of someone dumping their crap at their vehicle at work!

Part of me wanted to see the person discover this after work.  But the compassionate side was glad I missed the drama.  It's funny . . . unless it's happening to you.

Always remember--it could be worse!!!

No comments: