Friday, July 17, 2009

I smell like a box of nickels


I feel good enough about how I look these days that I've taken to paying attention to detail. As in wearing jewelry. Nothing fancy, just my cheap-o stuff, but it is nice having the energy to pick out and wear something to complement my clothes.

Today I am wearing a blue top and a necklace with some lapis lazuli stones in it. I love the necklace, but hate the smell. Smells like your hands after an hour of sorting and rolling pennies.

It probably wouldn't bother normal people, but I am a smidgen sensitive. I was even called Shark Nose by a gal a few years back! But that's a whole different story!

We'll see how long it takes before I rip it off my neck! As cute as it looks and as many compliments as I have received on it today, I don't know that I can stand the handful o' nickels smell much longer!

Oh, the price we pay for beauty! Ha ha ha!!!

No comments: