Friday, August 21, 2009

Hysterically Funny Animation

I was goofing off on the internets yesterday (shocker!), reading up on Big Brother.  It was Thursday--eviction day--and I wanted to know if anyone had snapped in the house since Tuesday.  

Linking my way across the internet, I found a YouTube page for KCS Cougar:  someone or some entity that spoofs reality shows with short, animated clips.  I initially found a segment on Big Brother, but found that the others were equally hilarious.  If you watch shows like The Real Housewives of NYC or NJ, NYC Prep, etc., you will LOVE this site! There's even a spoof of Lost and an Indiana Jones movie, with Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas discussing options for a scene.  Too frickin' funny.

Be forewarned--the f'bomb content is quite high (sounds kinda like my potty mouth at Friday lunch!), but holy crap, is it funny.  Here's the riotously funny clip of the Real Housewives of New Jersey--if you saw the show, be prepared to pee your pants!  Yeast infected Jersey Shore oyster!  Baaahahahahaha!


No comments: