Wednesday, August 26, 2009

German Shelf Toilet

I miss Jane. She's from England and has gone home for a visit with her family for two weeks.

This is how my brain works: I happened to think of Jane en route to the bathroom. Jane is from England. She watches You Are What You Eat on BBC America. I saw a few new episodes of the show over the weekend. Apparently the show has changed format. Instead of Gillian going to the peoples' homes, she makes them come spend a few weeks with her.

And instead of having them crap in a tupperware container, she now has a fancy German Shelf Toilet, which apparently alleviates the need to put shitty plastics in her dishwasher. Ick!

The episode I saw had her chasing a vicar around. Apparently he was quite constipated and never left a deposit on her fancy German toilet's shelf. The shelf allows her to get in and do her nice, close up inspections of her clients' poo. I'm betting she prods it, too. I would like to think she does it with a stick, but I'm betting she uses a gloved finger.

I may be preoccupied at times with my output, but at least I don't kneel loo-side, talk to it and inspect its content. And this gal has a TV SHOW!!!!

Wow. Brits, and the occasional Scottish dietician, are funny.

Photobucket

No comments: