Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rain, rain go away!

Are we done yet?  The rain has been falling nonstop for what feels like weeks. I know it has only been a few days, but it's beginning to get to me.

It's also getting to the dogs, too.  They're not keen on going outside because the girls don't like to get their paws wet.  So they're not out chasing each other and burning off some energy.  Instead, they're glaring at each other and picking fights.

It's like a couple of kids in the backseat of the car.  "Mom!  She's looking at me!!!"  After Jack picked a fight with Millie and got banished to his crate, Tuesday decided to start mocking Jack.  She would actually come out of her "room," go up to his crate and give him the hairy eyeball.  A bark-fest would ensue.

I'd tell her to go lie down and she would.  Then a few minutes later, you could hear the tick-tick of her nails as she was up, stalking Jack. Nyah-nyah!  I'm not in a craaaate!  Sucks to be you, Jack.  Muhaahahahaa!

So this crummy weather is getting to all of us, even the dogs.  I'm putting in a request right now for a bit of sunshine, please.

No comments: