Monday, May 4, 2009

Identity Crisis?

Millie is the only dog in the house who regularly gets to go in my bedroom.  With my allergies, I don't routinely let them in.  But she likes to chew on a rawhide from Christie's Canine Cafe and my dogs have to be separated in order to do that.  Fights over the good stuff and all.

So this morning, she was standing at the bedroom door (I have a foot tall board to block the entry--easy for me to step over, but for some reason, they all respect the board), barking.  Fine, I let her in so she could play with her bone.

About 15 minutes later, she started yapping.  Her signal to say, "Let me out!"  So I did.  First off, I realized she had gotten hold of a roll of toilet paper.  It was totally shredded.  Secondly, she had jumped on my bed AND PEED!

What the?!?!  Does she think she is a CAT?!?

Needless to say, the young lady is banished from my bedroom for the foreseeable future. I'm still reeling from the cat-like revenge pee thing.  I mean come on!  She could have gotten her point across just fine by peeing on the floor.  Now I have to scrounge quarters and go spend 2 hours at the laundry mat washing my comforter.  Funnnn.

Damn dog.  Lucky for her she's cute.

No comments: