Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's a BOY!

My pal Cody just had her baby!  It's a boy and his name is Hank--that is like THE perfect baby boy name for her kid.  Perfect!  

I hear it was a long, as in 37 hour, labor that ended in a C-section. But after all that turmoil, both mom and baby are doing well.  He was liberated from his tight quarters at 4:30 pm on Tuesday and weighed in at a hefty 7 lbs, 6 oz.  Which is huge considering how tiny she is. That's what you get for marrying a guy 6 feet tall!

We texted back and forth several times last night.  Since Tuesday was such a long day for them all, she wants a day to recover before we all show up.  I can totally respect that!  But I will be there full force, cameras ready when we're given the green light on Thursday.  

I can't wait!

Congrats, my friend, and I wish your happy little family all the best!

No comments: