Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Millie scared herself!

I was sitting at the computer yesterday morning, minding my own business goofing off on the internet. Millie was lying nearby, all stretched out while Jack was off doing God knows what.

All of a sudden I hear this high pitched PFFFFFFFFT! Millie's head shot up, startled! Then she spun around, nipping at her backside.

My dog startled herself by farting--I guess you could call it fartled, or fartling! As in: Yikes! Where the hell did THAT come from?

I laughed and laughed and was very grateful I didn't spew coffee all over my computer screen. And I shook a fist at God--WHY do we not have implantable DVR/video camera forehead chips?!? WHY??? There is no way you can capture a moment like that, no matter how prepared. Unless you have an implantable forehead chip, that is.

The sound followed by that expression on her face was priceless.

Millie, still reeling from the anal scare, got to snuggle in my arms while I buried my face in her neck and laughed. Yeah, you had to be there, but trust me when I tell you it was hilarious! 'Cause it was.

Edited to add: just last night Jack burped and he sounded like a college kid at a frat party! I don't know what he did to do that, but it too was hysterical! And it reminded me of that episode of Seinfeld where that golden retriever had a human cough. OMG! Toooooo funny!

No comments: