Friday, February 6, 2009

And the answer is . . .


Well, if you guessed 24 days is how long it takes a plastic squeaker to travel the length of Jack's intestinal tract, then you are a winner!!!

Yes, I found this lovely surprise in a pile Jack made.  I like to refer to his output as "Crapper Jacks," because you never know what you might find inside!  For the sake of being polite, I refrained from posting the in situ picture and opted to post the cleaned up version.  I'm quite gross but even I have limits!

I almost wish I had been there to witness the event.  Was it difficult?  Did he have to strain a lot?  Did he hunker around and do the amusing poop walk for an hour before it passed?  Oh well, this is what happens when you let your dog use piddle pads when you're out.  You miss all the good stuff.

I love Jack dearly, but seriously.  He's so retarded.

No comments: